Monday, December 16, 2013

Ahh Florida Again - Must Be Tough!!

Last week I went to the American Hospital Pharmacists Conference in Orlando. Many of my Ontario Pharmacists attend and I go there to entertain and get some face-to-face time with them - something I'm not able to get at home. Some of the fun events included a trip down the highway to Tampa for the Buccaneers vs Buffalo Bills game. It was a lot of fun and was a great place to people watch!



As you can see we were pretty high up. It was also HOT! It was unseasonably warm for this time of year. The entire trip it hovered around 88F - whoa always me! Other events included dinner at a Brazilian steak house, dinner in Downtown Disney.

On Tuesday I had nothing scheduled during the day so I drove to the Atlantic coast to Cocoa Beach for some sand and surf. I spent a couple hours there watching the surfers and playing in the waves. It was fun.


Cocoa Beach also had a huge Ron Jon Surf Shop so I picked Logan up some much-needed board shorts and beach shirts. I wish I lived in a place where I could surf - I'd be all over it!!

Finally, no avoiding it - it was back to reality and the cold and snow of Canada to hibernate for the next 4 months. The approach into Toronto was rough as the winter winds have picked up. Not the most comfortable experience but that's flying into Toronto is generally choppy. When's the next trip?!!
 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment