Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Toronto Maple Leafs Break My Heart Again!!


I decided to leave the picture above as it is typical of my beloved Maple Leafs - never in the right position. Congratulations officially on another season missing the playoffs and 50 straight days without a home win - this truly takes dedication and perserverance.

The other teams around the league are appreciative for letting their goalies get some much-needed rest as they prepare for their respective playoff runs. FYI - playoffs are what happens AFTER the regular season. I know it's been 7 years since you've been to the Big Dance so I thought I'd remind you.

Isn't anyone searching for Kessel?? Tyler Seguin sends his condolences.

As usual, though, like mindless robots we keep filling the Air Canada Centre - well save for the first 20 rows of suits.

This is what success looks like. Unfortunately I was 1 year old at the time so I really did not have the chance to bask in it.
So this caption once again says it best - which one are we?! See you on the links - don't forget to wear sunscreen!

Cheers (with tears in beers)!

No comments:

Post a Comment